Note: This article discusses Feeds. If you don't have access to Feeds and would like to learn more please contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
Feeds helps you reach all of your employees, even in a diversified workplace. By posting to Feeds, your employees can access and engage with company news and updates on a variety of platforms, such as the Poppulo Mobile App, Email, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams. Go a step further and plan a Campaign, which allows you to view engagement across all of your digital channels in one place. Results can be viewed at a global campaign level, and also viewed on a per channel, or segmented basis. Use the instructions below to add a new Feed post.
To Add a New Post:
Go to the Feed area of your account.
In the All Posts overview, click on the Create button, then select Post from the drop down.
Note: You can also Add a Feed Link.
Enter a Title and add some Content to your Post.
- Featured Post - Highlights your important stories by featuring them at the top of your newsfeed.
- Right to left text - Changes the direction of the text from right to left.
- Title - The name of your post.
- Author - Add the name of the person/team that added the post. Your employees will see this.
- Body Content - The written content that appears in your post.
- Send Push notification - Notifications appear on the Poppulo Mobile App only. This will send a notification to your employee's phone. You can customise the notification's Title and Description.
- Enable Likes and Enable Comments - This turns on social features for the post, enabling interaction.
- Campaigns - You can add a Campaign to the post.
Select Publish now to post your content.
Note: You can also schedule the post in the drop-down, or save your post as a draft.