Sign-up forms are widely used for collating information from employees (e.g. to confirm which communications they wish to receive - social club updates). Use the instructions below to create a Sign-up Form.
To Create a Sign-up Form:
- In the People area of your account, select Sign-up Forms from the menu on the left.
- On the Sign-up Forms page select the New Form button.
- On the Sign-up Form Details page, enter the Name of your Sign-up Form, set the Default Sender Details and choose your Audience. Then, choose Next.
- Default Sender Details determine the name and email that employees will see in their auto-response, on completion of the form.
- Select the Audiences that an employee will be added to when they complete the form. (You must select at least one Audience)
- On the People Options screen there are a number of options relating to the email notifications sent to your People when they complete the form. Choose your options and select Next.
- Basic Form adds the following fields: first name, last name and email address. (You can choose which fields are mandatory)
- Detailed Form adds the fields: first name, last name, email address, phone number, address and email format preference. (You to choose which are mandatory)
- The Preview screen shows a preview of your Sign-up form. You'll see three tabs; Short Version, Long Version and Update Profile. Selecting these tabs will display that version in the preview pane. (Long Version preview is selected by default).
- Short Version displays the mandatory fields only.
- Long Version displays all fields.
- Update Profile, this version of the Sign-up form allows People to update their information. This includes changing the email address that they have subscribed with. Employees are directed to this page after completing the Long or Short Version with the option of completing the remaining fields.
- Selecting Save & Edit will bring you to the Edit page of your new Sign-up form. Here you can add fields to gather more information or change your sign-up form options. You can also refer to Editing a Sign-up Form for the steps involved in editing your new Sign-up form.