Sign-Up Forms allow your employees to subscribe to receive specific email communications or to see articles about specific topics. They're a great way for your reader to self-register to receive information about a topic that interests them - or for readers that wouldn't automatically receive a particular email' as a result of their geographic location or function.
To Add a Sign-up Form to your Newsletter:
In the Overview area, go to the email you'd like to edit and click the Edit Email icon.
Note: You can also search for an email in the Comms area or click the title of an email in 'draft', to edit it.
While on The Edit Email View, select the Subscribe Page from the Pages views list on the left of the screen.
The Subscribe Page on the left will be highlighted. At the bottom of the email, click the pencil and paper icon for sign-up form.
Under Sign-up Form, select the Sign-up form from the list of available forms (if no forms are available, you'll need to Create a Sign-up Form). Click 'Save' to continue.
- Display Title is what your readers will see.
- Display mode allows you to select which version of the sign-up form displays (Full Form, Short Form and Update Form).
- Link Text is the text users will click to bring them to the Sign-up form.
- Display Link to form; when checked. the link text appears which takes readers to a new page. When unchecked the Sign-up form questions appear on the Subscribe Page.
- Show to lets you decide who can see the form in your newsletter.
The Sign-up form will be added to the Subscribe page in your newsletter, as below.
Note: The screenshot above shows the Subscribe Page when the Display Link to form box is not checked resulting in the entire form appearing.